Please find below some useful hand outs which you may download or print.
Cow’s Milk and Soya Free Weaning
- Guidance on how to prevent food allergy: BSACI and FASG a parents summary guide for preventing food allergy in your baby
- Information on milk allergy for parents: iMAP if cow’s milk protein allergy (CMPA) is being considered – a guide for parents
- How to confirm a milk allergy by reintroducing normal formula: iMAP early home reintroduction guide for parents
- How to reintroduce milk using the milk ladder at 12 months of age: iMAP milk ladder for mild to moderate non-IgE Cow’s milk protein allergy (CMPA)
- Cows Milk and Soya Free Diet for Infants and Children – Please note you may only access this resource after watching the webinar and completing the pre and post webinar survey.