This page highlights and gives contact details for those disciplines who are either a) using Somerset webinars, or, b) producing their own webinars or videos.
Areas using Somerset IBS webinars within their IBS referral pathway
Lisa Ledger, Lead Dietitian, North East Cornwall Dietetics Team & Dr John Beckly, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Royal Cornwall Hospital
Contact: LEDGER, Lisa (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST) firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for direct link to Cornwall CCG (Kernow) list of dietetic services including newly revised pathway for dietetic gastroenterology. Cornwall CCG are directing patients to the IBS webinar on NHS UK as first line and the low FODMAP diet webinar on this website as second line.
Rebecca Gasche, Gastroenterology Community Dietitian, Countess of Chester Hospital, West Cheshire
Contact: GASCHE, Rebecca (COUNTESS OF CHESTER HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) email@example.com
Rebecca’s team are looking to at adding the links to the IBS, low FODMAP diet and coeliac webinars from this website into their local pathway.
Areas planning nationally available webinars
1. Rachel Burnett, Specialist Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Contact: Rachel Burnett Rachel.Burnett@bthft.nhs.uk
Planning patient webinars on:
- Obstetric Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Urogynaecology – female urinary incontinence & pelvic organ prolapse
- Colorectal – functional bowel disorders e.g. constipation & faecal incontinence
- Prostate Cancer – pre-operative information
- Postnatal 3rd & 4th degree tears
- Postnatal c-section
2. Lisa Lovell, Head of Nutrition & Dietetic Service, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Contact: Lisa Lovell: Lisa.Lovell@berkshire.nhs.uk
Have created 5 short and very informative videos on nutrition support and enteral feeding. Please contact Lisa if you would like to use these.