Further Information & Hand Outs
COVID-19 Recovery Advice
Good nutrition is important to help you or your relative recover. It can give you the energy to get back to normal living and will help to re-build your muscle strength.
These leaflets and links below will help you to start making a positive change with your eating, and should be used along with the webinar. However, if things still do not improve, you may wish to talk to your GP or your hospital COVID team about getting a referral to a dietitian.
Nutrition & COVID-19
- Eating Well During and After COVID-19
- Eat Well Guide
- Protein:- Why is it important and where to find it?
- BDA Vitamin D Fact Sheet
- Improving Your Nutrition During and After COVID-19
- Nutrition Support During and After COVID-19
- Supporting Your Recovery From COVID-19 – Lancashire NHS
- Eating Well and Building Yourself Up After COVID-19 – Cornwall NHS
Improving Nutritional Intake With Poor Appetite
- BDA Malnutrition Fact Sheet
- Nourishing Recipes – Somerset NHS
- Plant Based Nourishing Recipes – Somerset NHS
- BDA Store Cupboard Ideas
- Making Every Mouthful Count
Managing Your Weight Post Recovery
- Get Self Help
- Occupational Therapy Advice During and After Having COVID-19
- Mindful Eating
- Diet advice with Chronic Fatigue