Learn more about this project, the team behind it and how you could go about creating webinars for your county.
Information for NHS Business Cases
We’ve put together some resources and information as a guide for NHS services and organisations in the creation and dissemination of patient webinars and IBS gastroenterology services.
- NHSX Blueprint Benefits Case for Patient Webinars – A Guide for CCGs 2020
- NHSX Blueprint Benefits Case for Patient Webinars – Summary Sheet for CCGs 2020
- NHS Digital Framework for Adoption Paper – Guidance on setting up patient webinars
- Research Paper: Long‐term symptom severity in people with irritable bowel syndrome following dietetic treatment in primary care 2021
- Research Paper: Feasibility, acceptability and cost efficiency of using webinars to deliver first-line patient education for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome as part of a dietetic-led gastroenterology service in primary care 2020
- Research paper – Somerset IBS Pathway for 1-1 Clinic – BMJ Frontline Gastroenterology
- Presentation: Patient Webinar Presentation Giving Outcome Data for National CCG Business Cases
- NICE: Quality and Productivity – Proven Case Study for 1-1 Clinic (Somerset)
Stay up to date on social
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to keep updated with the latest webinars and tips to help you better understand your condition.