Learn more about this project, the team behind it and how you could go about creating webinars for your county.
Guidance for creating webinars
The team at Patient Webinars wants to help you get set up and running your own webinars for your patients. We’ll be sharing our expertise to help you get started.
Tips on running a webinar for patients
This webinar/video gives useful information on how to set up and run a webinar for patients. It covers the pro’s and con’s of running the webinar ‘live’ or ‘on-demand’ and how to create an effective presentation. It also looks at setting up outcome surveys and collecting outcome data to show if the webinar is useful to patients. Finally it touches on marketing your webinar so that patients and healthcare professionals know that it is available.
- Patient Webinar Outcome Data for National CCG Business Cases
- Framework for Adoption Paper
- Somerset IBS Pathway Research Paper – Frontline Gastroenterology
- NICE: Quality and Productivity – Proven Case Study (Somerset)
- Webinar Feasibility Study Paper (Due for publication 2020)
- IBS Dietary Intervention Long-term Outcome paper (Due for publication 2020)
- NHSX – Blueprint Benefits Case for Patient Webinars (Due for publication 2020)
Stay up to date on social
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to keep updated with the latest webinars and tips to help you better understand your condition.