Learn more about this project, the team behind it and how you could go about creating webinars for your county.
Guidance for creating webinars – Updated 2021
The team at Patient Webinars wants to help you get set up and running your own webinars for your patients. We’ll be sharing our expertise to help you get started.
Tips on running a webinar for patients
This webinar/video gives useful information on how to set up and run a webinar for patients. It covers the pro’s and con’s of running the webinar ‘live’ or ‘on-demand’ and how to create an effective presentation. It also looks at setting up outcome surveys and collecting outcome data to show if the webinar is useful to patients. Finally it touches on marketing your webinar so that patients and healthcare professionals know that it is available.
- Extra Tips on How to Run a Webinar for Patients 2021 Update
- NHSX Blueprint Benefits Case for Patient Webinars – A Guide for CCGs 2020
- NHSX Blueprint Benefits Case for Patient Webinars – Summary Sheet for CCGs 2020
- NHS Digital Framework for Adoption Paper – Guidance on setting up patient webinars
- Research Paper: Long‐term symptom severity in people with irritable bowel syndrome following dietetic treatment in primary care 2021
- Research Paper: Feasibility, acceptability and cost efficiency of using webinars to deliver first-line patient education for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome as part of a dietetic-led gastroenterology service in primary care 2020
- Research paper – Somerset IBS Pathway for 1-1 Clinic – BMJ Frontline Gastroenterology
- Presentation: Patient Webinar Presentation Giving Outcome Data for National CCG Business Cases
- NICE: Quality and Productivity – Proven Case Study for 1-1 Clinic (Somerset)
Stay up to date on social
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to keep updated with the latest webinars and tips to help you better understand your condition.