Further Information & Hand Outs
Weight Management in Children
Somerset Health and Wellbeing
For downloadable resources on healthy eating, including meal and snack ideas, meal planning tips and portion size information.
For information on healthy eating, including healthy swaps, sugar calculator and recipe ideas, with a family-focus. There is information on mental health and keeping active too.
Healthier Families: Activities for Kids
For information on being more active. Children should enjoy 60 minutes of activity a day, including the 30 minutes of the activity at school.
First Steps Nutrition
For more information about portion control for toddlers to preschool.
- Eating Well Practical Guide for 5 to 11 year olds
- Eating Well Practical Guide for 12 to 18 year olds
- British Dietetics Association: Adolescent Food Facts
- World Cancer Research Fund: Ways to Keep Active and Healthy Recipes
- NHS Help and Advice during Pregnancy, Birth and Parenthood
- British Nutrition Foundation
- British Heart Foundation